Monday, February 10, 2014

Mountain Meadow Herbs

I prefer taking herbs over drugs in most cases. So when I was writing my birth plan, I wanted everything to be all natural. I had heard amazing things about Mountain Meadow Herbs, so I contacted them to try out their awesome New Mommy Gift Set. Of course things didn’t go as planned, and I ended up with a C-section, so I wasn’t able to fully review the kit. But from what I did get to try, I’m extremely thrilled with!
The Mountain Meadow Herbs New Mommy Gift Set comes with After-Pain Relief, Maxi-Milk, andHerbal Calcium. The After-Pain Relief is meant to be used immediately after birth. Since I ended up with a c-section, I wasn’t able to use the extract- but I plan on trying it the next time I have cramps. The extract is meant to naturally ease after birth and menstrual discomfort by relaxing muscle tension, easing spasms and cramping. You cannot use the extract with anesthesia, so I didn’t want to risk taking it after the C-section in case of complications.

The After-Pain Relief is made with: Cramp Bark, Black Haw Bark, Organic St. John’s Wort Herb, Organic Yarrow Leaf & Flower, Vegetable Glycerine, Distilled Water and approximately 5% Organic Grain Alcohol. A 2 oz. bottle retails for $18.27.

The Maxi-Milk is amazing! After a bad case of mastitis, my milk supply dropped. I began taking the Maxi-Milk and after several big doses my milk began to come back in! You can take the extract several times a day to ensure a healthy milk supply and it doesn’t make you engorged. The Maxi-Milk is made with Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Blessed Thistle Herb, Organic Anise Seed, Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf, Organic Peppermint Leaf, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Chaste Tree Berry, Organic Milk Thistle Seed, Organic Lemon Balm Leaf, Organic Alfalfa Leaf, Organic Fennel Seed, Organic Skullcap Herb, Vegetable Glycerine, Distilled Water and approximately 5% Organic Grain Alcohol. The organic ingredients give the breastmilk a richer, higher quality. A 2 oz. bottle retails for $18.27.

The Herbal Calcium can be used by anyone- including teething babies! I can’t wait to see how the extract helps when little man begins to teeth. Herbal Calcium is a plant based calcium that helps restore bone and joint integrity. It can also be given to infants to help encourage sleep. The Herbal Calcium is made with Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf, Organic Horsetail Herb, Organic Oatstraw Herb, Organic Cornsilk Herb, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Skullcap Herb, Vegetable Glycerine and Distilled Water. A 2 oz. bottle retails for $18.27.

The New Mommy Gift Set is available online at Mountain Meadow Herbs for $49.33. Be sure to follow them on Facebook!

Sample Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are honest, accurate, and not encouraged anyway by monetary donations. A sample free of charge was received from said company, as stated within the editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment